Kingfisher Pavement / Road Mobility Scooter
The Kingfisher Class 3 (6mph) is a great performer whether on the pavement or if using on the road. Its compact design combined with all round manoeuvrability makes it a pleasure to drive. For road use a full lighting kit is supplied so you can see and be seen. Leaf spring rear suspension together with front rubber dampers, comfort seat and multi-position handle bar allow you to get the optimum seating position that ensures a comfortable ride.
Kingfisher Mobility Scooter Technical Specifications
- Overall length - 1430mm (56”)
- Overall width - 650mm (26”)
- Maximum rider weight - 136kg (300lbs)
- Batteries - 2 x 33ah
- Ground clearance - 100mm (4”)
- Total weight - 42kg (93lbs)
- Maximum range* - up to 40km (25miles)
- Maximum speed - 9.6kmh (mph)
- Colours - Kingfisher Metallic Blue
*Vehicle range depends upon battery type, terrain, temperature and rider weight. Due to a policy of continual improvement, Millercare reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice. Some calculations are rounded to the nearest decimal point.