Days Sasha Riser Recliner
The Days Sasha riser recliner features a single motor and early rise ottoman to allow the user to raise their legs without fully reclining the chair. The single motor means the chair is easy to use with just two buttons, 'rise' or 'recline'. The standard back design is attractive and contemporary with a lower seat height suitable for those with small to medium physiques. The Sasha chair is lightweight at only 49 kg.
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems.
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action It will rise and tilt users to their feet.
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation.
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation.
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support.
Fully padded chaise for increased comfort.
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage Protective, washable head and armrest covers.
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards.
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*.
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chairs mechanism.
- Comes with a simple to operate handset.
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset Available in 4 colour options.
Floral - In Stock.
Oatmeal - In Stock.
Red - Please Enquire.
Green - Please Enquire.
- 2 year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)