The New Pride Go Chair - electric wheelchair that comes apart.
The updated Go Chair from Pride Mobility is now available and has been re-designed and re-engineered completely after extensive customer feedback, and is now offering a very attractive design and is available in a selection of attractive and contemporary colours.
With enhanced performance the Pride Go Chair is extremely comfortable to use and comes apart so easily with ' feather touch ' to pack into a car boot.
With a improved weight capacity of 21 stone / 136 kg the Pride Go Chair is set to be a big seller on the mobility market.
The New Pride Go Chair Features.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4"
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60" lap belt