Heavy Duty & Bariatric Wheelchairs
Discount Mobility’s Guide For Buying Heavy Duty & Bariatric Wheelchairs.
Bariatric or heavy duty wheelchairs are designed with the user in mind. A bariatric wheelchair user is no different to a standard wheelchair user, lifestyle and independence is important and an issue. The needs of a bariatric user require the wheelchair to have special design and structural features.
Some of the main features you would expect on Bariatric wheelchairs or Heavy duty wheelchairs include:
- Comfortable strengthened seat and back.
- Occupant restraining strap.
- Padded lift off armrests.
- Adjustable height detachable footrests.
- Velcro secured removable leg rest.
- Weather resistant enamelled frames.
- Hard wearing, easy wipe clean upholstery.
- Folds easy for transport and storage.
- Secure locking brakes on both rear wheels.
- Double cross frame for additional strength.
Browse through the Discount Mobility range of Bariatric wheelchairs and Heavy duty wheelchairs and telephone us on 01245 905144 if you have any questions before making your purchase.
- Bariatric Steel Transport Chair£249.00
This attendant chair has been designed to cater for the growing bariatric product market.
- Dual, reinforced steel
- Generous weight capacity
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery
- Height adjustable footrests
Free Fast DeliveryEngineered Delivery Optional